Maya Center Event Calendar
Scroll down to register for events
- Multiple DatesWed, Jan 19Zoom WebinarJan 19, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMZoom WebinarWe live in unprecedented times of hardships, isolation, and overwhelming stress. Life has moved beyond challenging to many near their breaking point. In this three-part series, we will guide you through tools and techniques to build emotional resilience to meet rising challenges.
- Wed, Feb 02Webinar (via Zoom)Feb 02, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PMWebinar (via Zoom)Health care givers and practitioners face daily struggles to provide compassionate, meaningful care. The lessons of the day will encompass developing and delivering meaning, trust, and compassionate provider-provider; and provider-patient relationships, with specific focus on challenging situations.
- Sun, Mar 27Maya Retreat CenterMar 27, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PMMaya Retreat Center, 2755 W Shore Rd, Isle La Motte, VT 05463, USAHearts that beat in rhythm can heal the world. Join us for a moving healing ceremony and musical celebration as we synchronize our hearts and send out healing medicine to all beings. Performance by Lakota Longwalker, (Tsalagi) Cherokee composer, guitarist, Native flautist, and stone sculptor.
- Tue, Nov 23Zoom WebinarNov 23, 2021, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PMZoom WebinarJoin Dr. Jeanette O'Conor and Ms. Rhiannon Champagne, licensed therapist on creating healthy boundaries during stressful times of the holidays. Specific guidelines to identify self care needs, and action steps during the holidays offered, including how to respond when others don't like boundaries.
- Sun, Nov 21Maya Retreat CenterNov 21, 2021, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PMMaya Retreat Center, 2755 W Shore Rd, Isle La Motte, VT 05463, USAEnjoy moments of luxurious wellness, while we show you how much we appreciate you! Receive a back or shoulder massage, an herbal foot soak, hand massage, and aromatic making experience to rejuvenate your sense of wellness. Then take a moment to enjoy herbal tea and healthy treats.
- Fri, Oct 08Isle La MotteOct 08, 2021, 4:00 PM – Oct 11, 2021, 3:00 PMIsle La Motte, 2755 W Shore Rd, Isle La Motte, VT 05463, USAThe diamond, the world's hardest and most brilliant gem is born of the deepest folds of the earth's darkness. You are a gem, a brilliant shining light, which comes forth through your darkest hours.